Students from the Lac du Flambeau, Lakeland area, Madison, and Oneida and surrounding communities have the opportunity to explore their interests and to reach their full potential through ITA’s hands-on technology coursework, college preparatory academics, and personal wellness development that will support their successful completion of high school and matriculation into higher education.
ITA selects participants through a holistic review process, which includes a balanced consideration of a student’s application, academic performance, interests, motivation, and commitment.
- Online application including three short answer questions within application.
- Current Grade Report(s):
- ITA Lac Du Flambeau and ITA Oneida Applicants, please submit your first semester 9th grade transcript that includes your GPA.
- ITA Madison Applicants, please submit your 6th, 7th, and first semester 8th grade transcripts that includes your GPA.
- A parent/guardian letter of support (can be written in their 1st language)
- Teacher/Counselor Evaluation form with statement of support – link to form is within the application. Students will need to have the email address of the teacher or
counselor who will complete the evaluation form.